Nunavik health board sponsors “Stay Quit to Win” challenge
If you can stop smoking, you'll be eligible to win valuable prizes
If you live in Nunavik and want to stop smoking, the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services has some encouragement to offer you.
This year the health board plans to continue its efforts to help smokers in Nunavik quit smoking through its six-week-long “Stay Quit to Win” challenge, which starts March 1 and ends on April 11.
You can download the rules of the challenge and the registration form by clicking here.
Then, just fill out the form and return it no later than Feb. 29 by fax at 1-866-867-8026 or by mail to “Stay Quit to Win,” DPH, P.O. Box 900, Kuujjuaq, Qc, J0M 1C0.
Registered participants will receive a brochure and a CD to help them in their efforts to quit smoking.
The challenge is open to all Nunavimmiut smokers aged eight years and older.
If you enter and can successfully stop smoking for six weeks, you’ll be eligible for:
• First Air return tickets to Montreal;
• Air Inuit return tickets for any destination in Nunavik or to Montreal;
• $500 gift certificate from the Federation of Cooperatives of Nouveau-Québec (FCNQ);
• $500 gift certificates from Northern stores;
• $500 gift certificate from the regional health board; and,
• receiver and satellite dish from Bell.