NUNATSIAQ ONLINE is committed to upholding fundamental principles of honesty and integrity in our relationship with visitors to our web site. Our objective is to build an enduring relationship between NUNATSIAQ ONLINE and our users based on a foundation of integrity and trust.
To that end, NUNATSIAQ ONLINE has adopted rigorous standards of privacy and makes the following promise to every visitor to our web site:
- When a visitor to NUNATSIAQ ONLINE is required to submit registration information as a prerequisite for accessing any content area of NUNATSIAQ ONLINE or to use any of its interactive services, contests, newsgroups or e-commerce applications, NUNATSIAQ ONLINE will not share or sell that personal information to any outside agency, advertiser or other third party, unless the user was made aware of this possibility prior to submitting their personal information.
- NUNATSIAQ ONLINE will not supply e-mail addresses to any third party without having obtained the consent of a user.
- When NUNATSIAQ ONLINE asks its users to supply optional, personal information for contests, survey, e-commerce applications, or for any other purpose, that information will remain private and not be shared with any outside agency, advertiser or third party, unless the user was made aware of this possibility prior to submitting their personal information.
- NUNATSIAQ ONLINE will compile site-wide demographic information that it will share with advertisers, but it will not compile profiles of individual users, including the gathering of names, addresses, e-mail addresses and other personal information, to be shared with an advertiser, unless the user has consented to the compilation of this material and submitted it freely in a registration form or survey.
- NUNATSIAQ ONLINE tracks user IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration, demographic profiling and traffic logging, but NUNATSIAQ ONLINE will not use IP addresses to try to identify individual users of NUNATSIAQ ONLINE.
- NUNATSIAQ ONLINE will abide by all court orders, valid search warrants and subpoenas.